Jason conducts a range of horsemanship clinics that are closely linked to his online horse training program, Your Horsemanship, allowing participants to continue their progress at home.
All of the horsemanship training clinics aim to give participants:
- The foundations to enable you to achieve your aspirations in your given equestrian discipline
- Confidence and control on the ground and when ridden
- A balanced and respectful relationship between you and your horse
- Practical solutions to common problems
- An understanding of how horses and humans interact successfully
- Progression in a ‘building block’ training pathway that can be continued through the Your Horsemanship online training program
We currently offer the following “Your Horsemanship Clinics” on a monthly basis at Risebridge Farm and we are happy to arrange them at your yard too!
Trust and Respect Groundwork Clinic
£45pp, 1.5 hour group lesson (maximum five horses). This horsemanship clinic is designed to help owners with nervous horses or those who have difficulties with gaining their horse’s respect.
Ridden Confidence Clinic
£45pp, 1.5 hour group lesson (maximum five horses). This training clinic is designed to give confidence to both horse and rider and to give the tools to the rider in order to control their horse in all situations and environments.
The Afternoon Surgery
£65pp private lesson with Jason Webb covering any groundwork or ridden areas (normal private lesson price £80) Please note if you are a Your Horsemanship Member you will get at £10 discount.
You may also be interested in checking out our other learning options of Your Horsemanship Foundation Courses and Your Horsemanship Camps. Jason can tailor all of his horsemanship clinics, rider courses, horse camps and horse training demonstrations to off-site venues including private yards, livery yards, Riding Clubs, Pony Clubs, Colleges and Equestrian Centres. Jason is available for a half day for £250 + travel (40p/mile) or a full day for £500 + travel (40p/mile).