For Horse Training…
- 50m x 30m all weather arena with sand/rubber surface
- Permanent Round pen with Flexitrack surface
- 2 x portable round pens
- Undercover Claydon Horsewalker
- 100 Acres of off-road hacking, including woodland and open fields, surrounded by quiet
- country lanes for hacking
- Natural obstacles and fences including ditches, steps, water
- Training Show Jumps
- The ‘English’ Block of eight beautiful brick stables, rebuilt in 2010.
- The ‘Aussie’ Block of nine Cheval Liberte stables installed in 2014 ranging from 12’ x 12’ to 16’ x 12’ in size.
- Fenced paddocks ranging in size from individual turnout paddocks, including a stallion paddock, to 10 acre fields, ensuring that we can provide turnout all year round.
- Washdown and farrier bay
- Tying areas with safe-tie systems
- Homegrown haylage and Saracens Feed Livery Pencils as standard feed for horses on training (own feed can be provided)
For the Rider
- Toilet, shower and kitchen facilities
- Viewing area with tea and coffee making facilities
- 3 Secure tack rooms and feed store
- Car and lorry park
- Heated rug room
- Rug washing and reproofing service