Participants can learn Jason’s horse training techniques through his Your Horsemanship Foundation Course Days which are held at regular intervals throughout the year. These rider training courses are held as Groundwork Days or Ridden Days, allowing participants to focus on the areas relevant to them, but they can also be taken as a two day course in order to cover horse training techniques from the ground to saddle! The content is closely linked to Jason’s online horse training program, Your Horsemanship, allowing you to continue your progress at home.
The Foundation Course Days aim to give you:
- The foundations and horse training techniques to enable you to achieve your aspirations in your given equestrian discipline
- Confidence and control on the ground and when ridden
- A balanced and respectful relationship between you and your horse
- Practical solutions to common problems
- An understanding of how horses and humans interact successfully
- Progression in a ‘building block’ training pathway that can be continued through the Your Horsemanship online training program
Your Horsemanship Foundation Groundwork Course Day: £125pp
Your Horsemanship Foundation Ridden Course Day: £125pp
2 Day Discount: £215pp
You may also be interested in checking out our other learning options of Your Horsemanship Clinics and Your Horsemanship Camps. Jason can tailor all of his horsemanship clinics, rider courses, horse camps and horse training demonstrations to off-site venues including private yards, livery yards, Riding Clubs, Pony Clubs, Colleges and Equestrian Centres. Jason is available for a half day for £250 + travel (40p/mile) or a full day for £500 + travel (40p/mile).