WHAT INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
- Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you knowingly provide to us. For example, we collect Personal Information such as your name, email address, physical address, browser information, birth date, post code, location, and details of transactions that you carry out through the Website. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you contact us and you are under 13, we will only retain this information if a parent has given us consent to do so. At anytime parents may request deletion of such information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to register with us or to take advantage of some of our features. We may anonymise your Personal Information so that you cannot be individually identified, and provide that information to our partners.
We may display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us at email@example.com
- Information Collected Automatically:
When we collect usage information (such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to the Website, the length of stay on the Website, the types of pages visited and other general information), we only use this data in aggregate form, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. For example, this aggregate data tells us how often users use parts of the Website, so that we can make the Website appealing to as many users as possible. We may also provide this aggregate information to our partners; our partners may use such information to understand how often and in what ways people use our Website, so that they, too, can provide you with an optimal experience. We never disclose aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
When you download and use our Services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use, operations system version, and the device identifier (or “UDID”). We do not ask for, access or track any location based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our Mobile Apps or Services.
- E-mail and Other Communications:
We may contact you, by email or other means; for example, we may send you promotional offers on behalf of other businesses, or communicate with you about your use of the Website. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if you do not want to receive legal notices from us, those legal notices will still govern your use of the Website, and you are responsible for reviewing such legal notices for changes.
WILL COMPANY SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. We share your Personal Information in personally identifiable form with third parties as described below.
- Affiliated Businesses and Third Party Websites We Do Not Control: In certain situations, businesses or third party websites we’re affiliated with may sell items or provide services to you through the Website (either alone or jointly with us). You can recognise when an affiliated business is associated with such a transaction or service, and we will share your Personal Information with that affiliated business only to the extent that it is related to such transaction or service.
- Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf, such as our payment processor or hosting provider, and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our agents do not have any right to use the Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us.
- Business Transfers: We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Also, if we (or substantially all of our assets) are acquired, or if we go out of business, enter bankruptcy, or go through some other change of control, Personal Information would be one of the assets transferred to or acquired by a third party. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- Protection of Company and Others: We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organiaations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
IS PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT ME SECURE?
Your account is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You must prevent unauthorised access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer or device and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
We use paypal for any purchases on this site – a global leader in online payments – for collection of all online payments, so you can be confident in the knowledge that your transactions are secure.
We endeavour to protect the privacy of your account and other Personal Information we hold in our records, but we cannot guarantee complete security. Unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. Transmission of information via the Internet can never be completely secure, and all such transmission is at your risk.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Through your account settings, you may access, and, in some cases, edit or delete the following information you have provided to us:
- name and password;
- email address;
- location; and
- user preferences.
The information you can view, update, and delete may change as the Website changes. If you have any questions about viewing or updating information we have on file about you, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request to access personal information on file with us within 30 days.
WHAT CHOICES DO I HAVE?
You can always opt not to disclose information to us, but keep in mind some information may be needed to register with us or to take advantage of some of our special features.
You may be able to add, update, or delete information as explained above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our records. You may request deletion of your account by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that some information may remain in our private records after your deletion of such information from your account. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide services. We will also retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. We may use any aggregated data derived from or incorporating your Personal Information after you update or delete it, but not in a manner that would identify you personally.
You may request details of any of your Personal Information held by us, and where necessary, have it corrected. Such requests may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the personal data we hold about you. For more details, please contact us at email@example.com
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org or to our address below. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
Goudhurst, Kent TN17 1HN
Effective Date: April 2, 2015